Residential & Nursing Care
CARING FOR OVER 30 YEARS
Welcome to The Fisher Care Group
Founded in 1986 by the Fisher family, The Fisher Care Group offers country residence for retired ladies and gentlemen, accommodating over 100 residents in four homes across North Yorkshire. Having just celebrated our 27th year in the care industry we offer high-quality residential and nursing placements for respite and permanent care.
The Fisher Care Group offers:
- A welcoming atmosphere for everyone
- Training, encouragement and investment for all employees
- Continuous improvement to our care homes and their environment
- An efficient and professionally-run business which is in line with company policy, government regulations and guidelines
- Short-term respite care and permanent residence.
Philosophy of Care
We aim to provide a tranquil, caring environment in which our focused and professionally-trained staff care for the requirements of our residents and their families. We see our residents as individuals and look after their needs with a happy and cheerful disposition. Our employees are the key to our success and they are encouraged to fulfil their potential in every way.
The Fisher Care Group head office is centrally based in Harrogate and services all of our homes providing financial administration and office support to our matrons. This enables our employees to concentrate on the care delivered in each home to every resident. They are always on hand for advice or assistance that may be required by residents and families in relation to care and financial matters.